We value your time. We team Garage-Wa! is an online car service platform where you can instantly book a service for your car and get it done at your door-step.
We have well skilled and trained mechanics who can very well accomplish 80% of works on door-step itself. And remaining 20% of major works are done on our workshops. For Workshop related services we offer Free Pickup & Drop service.
We use spare parts that are recommended by your car manufacturer and we provide 1 month warranty.
Yes. We provide warranty on our services.
Sign up to hear from us about all our automotive specials, sales, and events regarding Doorstep Car Service, Road Side Assistance, and all types of repairs
Copyright © 2022 GarageWa - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by garagewa